Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Contrasting Obama's Euro-appeasing words with the sad Euro-reality

YouTuber jplumads has created two excellent videos using Barack Obama's apologetic anti-American Euro-style speech in France as a starting point.

The first contrasts Obama's words about "learning from Europe" with footage of the virtual civil war conditions which are a fact of life now on the streets of many Western European cities:




The second reminds us that Obama's comments about "arrogant" America are eerily similar to the sermons of his mentor for 20 years, Reverend Jeremiah Wright. I can't imagine why that would be:




[end]

2 comments:

Nick said...

The videos have been removed, and the account on youtube has been closed.

I was looking forward to the second one especially.

Abraham said...

I know Nick. It's a shame because this user had dozens of other good videos and a few hundred subscribers as well. Unfortunately I have no contact info for him outside of the YouTube account so I have no way of contacting him. Let me know if you hear anything.