Tuesday, April 7, 2009

100,000 Views!

Sometime this past weekend the videos on the Occidental Soapbox YouTube channel surpassed 100,000 collective views. It's been nearly 7 months since I launched the channel and I could not have imagined reaching this milestone when I first sat down and spoke my mind into a simple computer microphone last September.


I want to thank the American education system and media establishment for inspiring me to create this blog and channel. Without their biased post-modern inability to state simple truths about our world, this blog would have no function. More importantly I want to thank all my viewers and readers for your support. Interacting with like-minded folks across the world has been an absolute pleasure. Keep spreading the word

[end]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100,000!

costin said...

Congratulations Adam!
In my view your blog and youtube channel have way to little visitors. this is one of the few blogs I read that .i know for sure that if i visit i will find out something very interesting and relevant.
keep it going man!!!