Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valuable counterjihad video resource shut down on YouTube

VasileOmFrumos has provided video content for many of the posts on this blog. Most recently he was posting important footage from the pro-Jihad rallies in Europe. He also had some of the best (and only) English translations of Oriana Fallaci videos out there, but today his YouTube account was suspended.

I have received warnings myself from concerned people that my account may be marked for suspension. I have hard copies of all of my videos and if they ever disappear from YouTube they will immediately be reposted elsewhere.

Good luck to VasileOmFrumos (Costin), keep fighting.

[ends here]

4 comments:

The Sanity Inspector said...

I've noticed that LiveLeak is less censorious than YouTube in these matters.

costin said...

hello,

thank you for the kind words, it really helps! i have all the videos i posted on my computer, and much, much more. i will have to decide how i will continue. i will probably create some other youtube accounts and in the meantime i will also use liveleak try to find some of my youtube contacts and let them know.

it's getting tough! i expected this all the way through but it still comes as a shock. i have some guys that had youtube channels that were deleted that i already talked to. the reasons seems to be that muslims are flagging the videos and the account and after 3 deleted clips the account goes away be default.

youtube (google) are a bunch of dhimmi cowards. people do not know about it, but they will slowly find out.

i am waiting for the moment in which WHOLE blogs will start disapearing, and this moment WILL COME!
i advise regular backups!
the internet is not free....

Abraham said...

Thanks for the update. I don't believe I've ever had a video removed so hopefully I still have 3 strikes left.

Let me know when you get something new up and running and I'll link to it here.

costin said...

this is the email with the motivation:

The following video(s) were found to be in violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* If I could Only Strangle The Jews and Bite Their Head Off With My Teeth! - Egyptian cleric (nice beard, byt the way) - (vasileOmFrumos)

Because this is the third violation of the Community Guidelines in six months and you have received previous warnings, your account has now been terminated. Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team