Sunday, October 26, 2008

"The Information Crusade"



I want this blog to remain primarily an outlet for my own home-made video content, but I'll let you in on a little secret... these videos take a lot of research! And I do this in the spare time I find in nooks and crannies around my day job.

With that in mind I'd like to feature the video work of others periodically, because there is a lot of good stuff out there. Much of it doesn't get the attention it deserves, like this series "The Information Crusade" that I stumbled upon. The production value is much better than my vids, so if you like that extra 'flash' to keep your attention, this series is for you. The information is solid and presented in a conversational tone.

It's a four part series. The introduction is posted above. "Read further..." for the rest.




The Information Crusade Part 2: The Third Wave




The Information Crusade Part 3: Symbiosis




The Information Crusade Part 4: Deja Vu



No comments: